Project Management Assistant at Hewlett Packard Enterprise

£1,000 monthly
4th April 2016

Connect with Hewlett Packard Enterprise

8.2/10

On a day to day basis I am part of the SAP team on the Proctor and Gamble account, my role is project management assistance. I help to make sure that the projects run smoothly, for example I have created a holiday tracker for the project to make sure we have all of our team available for the tasks at hand.

I have learnt many new skills here at HPE but I think the skill that has improved the most in confidence, not in a way that I was not confident before, but I feel that being in meeting with people from across the globe and being with a different selection of people has helped me develop my confidence.

I have really enjoyed my time here at HPE and I have felt very welcomed by all the staff, not just my team but everyone I have encountered.

4. How valued do you feel by Hewlett Packard Enterprise?

I feel valued at HPE as they are investing a lot of money into my training and already planning further training for me at the end of my apprenticeship.

The programme is well organized as there are over 200 apprentices now at HPE and we all have organized training that is organized for us by HPE.

I receive a lot of support from my training provider, I have a meeting with my assessor around once a month to discuss my progress at work and with my training tasks

I do not have as much support from my apprenticeship lead as I do from my line manager or training provider, but I feel like the amount of support I am getting is adequate.

my salary meets my costs well, I am able to travel to work vie public transport relatively cheaply although it can take a while.

There are opportunities to do a wide variety of thing to do outside of work, like nights out, golf days and many other activities.

9a. Would you recommend Hewlett Packard Enterprise to a friend? *

I think that HPE offer the perfect apprenticeship for anyone with the willingness to learn, they offer great training on a variety of different roles.

10. What tips or advice would you give to others applying to Hewlett Packard Enterprise? *

the tips and advice I would give would be to be confident when you have your interviews and also try to involve the skills and traits you will bring to the company.