1. Please give an overview of your role and what this involves on a day-to-day basis:
Customer adviser, taking inbound calls and dealing with customer queries.
2. Have you learnt any new skills or developed existing skills?
Developement planing, gained my level 2 certificate in providing financial services. Inproved maths and English skills.
3. To what extent do you enjoy your programme?
I did enjoy it, I enjoyed the interation with my assessor and learning something new.
4. How valued do you feel by Lloyds Banking Group?
I feel bvalued by pay and recognition
5. How well organised/structured is your programme?
some teething problems at the start but throughout it was more structured. The meetings went ahead as planned but some of the calls were unstructured.
6a. How much support do you receive from your training provider?
My face to face tutor- This section of the comment has been removed by a member of the RateMyApprenticeship Team because it did not meet our site terms and conditions was fab but over the phone sometimes it was lacking.
6b. How much support do you receive from your employer?
I got good support from my manager and always had the time off that I needed.
7. How well does your salary/package meet your costs?
As with anyone else it could be more but it meets them just.
8. Are there many opportunities outside of work?
Some events but could be more.
9a. Would you recommend Lloyds Banking Group to a friend? *
9b. Why? *
Good support, good benefits and opportunities for progression.
10. What tips or advice would you give to others applying to Lloyds Banking Group? *
Be prepared to work hard, be open to opportunities and prepare well for your assessment in terms of structure to interview questions, motivation for the role and prepare for group exercise and roleplays.
More from Lloyds Banking GroupMore Reviews Company Profile
Get personalised jobs straight to your inbox
Save time job hunting - get tailored job opportunities sent straight to you!