1. Please give an overview of your role and what this involves on a day-to-day basis:
Mortgage and Protection advisor, advising customers on new and existing mortgages, providing advise and recommendations on mortgage products and also home insurance. conducting interviews and appointments
2. Have you learnt any new skills or developed existing skills?
Home insurance advice, using my CeMap to provide advise for customers on mortgages, diary management, retail experience
3. To what extent do you enjoy your programme?
It is very varied, increases my knowledge whilst also expanding and solidifying my existing knowledge as well
4. How valued do you feel by Lloyds Banking Group?
Very much so, very intergrated in the group
5. How well organised/structured is your programme?
Very organised, I know what I have to do and by what times
6a. How much support do you receive from your training provider?
A lot, I have had two trainers and eahc have their own styles and helped me greatly
6b. How much support do you receive from your employer?
A lot, my own manager and the other managers help me with my needs, the other staff help with any gaps I may have in knowledge
7. How well does your salary/package meet your costs?
The course is paid for by my employer so is fully funded with no cost to me
8. Are there many opportunities outside of work?
honestly have not looked, but if this were the case the course would help
9a. Would you recommend Lloyds Banking Group to a friend? *
9b. Why? *
Great company, great structure, great environment to work in and feel valued
10. What tips or advice would you give to others applying to Lloyds Banking Group? *
Do it!! i've worked for other banks and they do not come anywhere near as good as LLoyds
More from Lloyds Banking GroupMore Reviews Company Profile
Get personalised jobs straight to your inbox
Save time job hunting - get tailored job opportunities sent straight to you!