1. Please give an overview of your role and what this involves on a day-to-day basis:
PMO Support My role includes supporting project managers across Atos, managing the mailbox - answering queries & solving issues that may arise with the system. On a daily basis I interact with colleagues via different methods, e.g. face to face and through conference calls. My role includes do a range of tasks from creating 'how to guides'to communicating with suppliers and enhancing project management reporting tools.
2. Have you learnt any new skills or developed existing skills?
Communication skills have improved. I now deliver training to users of PM reporting tool.
3. To what extent do you enjoy your programme?
Exceeded expectations, comfortable yet corporate environment, friendly people, lovely atmosphere - employees are driven and motivated to achieve Atos' aims and innovation.
4. How valued do you feel by Atos?
Significantly valued, my hard work is recognized.
5. How well organised/structured is your programme?
good, not a fan of APM, Prince 2 would have been better.- But this has relation to QA
6a. How much support do you receive from your training provider?
Available, willing to help.
6b. How much support do you receive from your employer?
Willing to help me complete my modules for qualification
7. How well does your salary/package meet your costs?
8. Are there many opportunities outside of work?
9a. Would you recommend Atos to a friend? *
9b. Why? *
Great place, to work, many benefits. Especially appreciate the fact Atos put employees well being first and helps in terms of career development.
10. What tips or advice would you give to others applying to Atos? *
Research about the company - be aware of who the competitors are!
More from AtosMore Reviews Company Profile
Get personalised jobs straight to your inbox
Save time job hunting - get tailored job opportunities sent straight to you!
Latests jobs from Atos
My job summed up Within the Rail Operations sector of Atos, I’m part of the Training Team, meaning my main responsibilities...