Associate at PwC

Sponsored Degree Programme
1st April 2016

Connect with PwC

7.9/10

First year associate with PwC. Working in the core assurance departmentfor the Banking and Capital Markets office, performing audits on banks.

I have learnt and developed audit and professional skills. My technical capabilities have improved and I have been professionally skeptical in my audit work.

I thoroughly enjoyed my time at PwC. I have been working with a great team for most of my time and have got to know them well. I look forward to returning next year to continue working with them

4. How valued do you feel by PwC?

I feel valued by PwC. I have been given work that I am wholly in charge of and can clearly see how it ties back to the rest of the work in the audit file.

The program is well structured, there is lots of support for me to use. Such as "Champions" "buddies" and "people managers". The teams were well structured also.

There was support provided if you needed it, I however did not feel I needed much support.

The salary is very respectable, and the living costs are paid for in London. There is also opportunities to expense travel depending on the circumstances.

There are a few opportunities outside of work, unfortunately with the short time I have spent at PwC I have been unable to make full use of these.

9a. Would you recommend PwC to a friend? *

PwC is a large firm with lots of opportunities.

10. What tips or advice would you give to others applying to PwC? *

Try to show what value you can bring to the firm.