Solution Technician at Atos

Beeston
31st March 2016

9.4/10

My role is a Solution Technician. I'm also training to be a Solution Architect. In my role I help produce generic Building Blocks that can be used by SA's in there proposals. This saves them time as they can use the templates my team produces.

During my time at Atos I have learnt a variety of skills orientated around a business environment. Excel has been a big part of my job role so I have quickly picked up various skills in this application.

Being on an apprenticeship programme has allowed me to work and gain experience in a job role, whilst gaining some highly recognised qualifications that will help me progress my career.

4. How valued do you feel by Atos?

Atos treat there employees well. They have a good career system which lets you track your personal development! Throughout my time at Atos, my manager has been very helpful in assisting me.

The training I received has been excellent! Some of the organisation however required some minor improvements. Email communication between QA is sometimes lacking in clarity.

The available support options by QA has always been clear to every apprentice. They provide a number of different people to talk to if you ever need any support.

My employer makes it clear who I can talk to if I ever need support. Although never needing too, I have a clear idea who I need to speak with if I ever need some assistance .

The salary I started on as an apprentice was considered to be on the high end. Over time my salary has increased to a more manageable level. Id say Atos pay there employees fairly.

Outside of worth there is a variety of events Atos support. We have a local football club that we are encouraged to enter. Along with quite a few sport games that take place at lunch.

9a. Would you recommend Atos to a friend? *

Atos have treated me well from the start of my apprenticeship. I have never felt like they treated me unfairly. Joining Atos opens up your career opportunities massively!

10. What tips or advice would you give to others applying to Atos? *

When joining the company, its important to always want to try something once. You may find you enjoy a particular area that you wouldn't of considered in the past. Go in open minded, and you may be surprised where you end up.