1. Please give an overview of your role and what this involves on a day-to-day basis:
Job Title - Apprentice CAD Technician Task - 2D / 3D design modelling, issuing drawings, managing work flows, ensuring high CAD standards are maintained Interactions Internal - all levels from other apprentices to associates, in different disciplines Interactions External - Rarely converse with clients/other companies contracted to the same project Responsibilities - Ensuring high standards are maintained, managing work loads Projects - a lot Every day - CAD tasks as above
2. Have you learnt any new skills or developed existing skills?
Gained new qualifications Never had any previous experience of CAD Knowledge of BIM
3. To what extent do you enjoy your programme?
Enjoy colleagues company Completing complex/challenging tasks Fully met expectations
4. How valued do you feel by Arup?
Very well valued within team as above with project work paid like an apprentice.
5. How well organised/structured is your programme?
Pleased with how the company is structured training provider stegta not as well organised
6a. How much support do you receive from your training provider?
Little, been completing NVQ for 18 months yet to have constructive feedback
6b. How much support do you receive from your employer?
7. How well does your salary/package meet your costs?
8. Are there many opportunities outside of work?
9a. Would you recommend Arup to a friend? *
9b. Why? *
Good company to work for
10. What tips or advice would you give to others applying to Arup? *
More from ArupMore Reviews Company Profile
Get personalised jobs straight to your inbox
Save time job hunting - get tailored job opportunities sent straight to you!