1. Please give an overview of your role and what this involves on a day-to-day basis:
Daily Roles: Monitor Workflow Systems, Deal with Customer Queries, Respond to incidents.
2. Have you learnt any new skills or developed existing skills?
QA Training Courses.
3. To what extent do you enjoy your programme?
I enjoy the work when there is work to do.
4. How valued do you feel by Atos?
5. How well organised/structured is your programme?
In terms of QA Training Scheme most classes were structured and organized well, but I felt the classes were more about passing assignments than the students actually understanding and learning.
6a. How much support do you receive from your training provider?
I've had help in the past with problems. But most training courses I struggled and got through it myself.
6b. How much support do you receive from your employer?
I am aware that support is available.
7. How well does your salary/package meet your costs?
Now that I have finished my apprenticeship I would like a higher salary as the current salary is ok but my apprenticeship is finished now.
8. Are there many opportunities outside of work?
9a. Would you recommend Atos to a friend? *
9b. Why? *
Its structured company for an apprentice, ATOS is less likely to become bust, bankrupt or let you go during your apprenticeship.
10. What tips or advice would you give to others applying to Atos? *
Make sure it is something you really want to do as a career.
More from AtosMore Reviews Company Profile
Get personalised jobs straight to your inbox
Save time job hunting - get tailored job opportunities sent straight to you!
Latests jobs from Atos
My job summed up Within the Rail Operations sector of Atos, I’m part of the Training Team, meaning my main responsibilities...