1. Please give an overview of your role and what this involves on a day-to-day basis:
1st Line Support Analyst on the NHS Scotland Contract. This involves being the first point of contact (by phone or email) for the NHS Staff. It involves many things from resetting network passwords to configuring outlook and installing printers. We speak to over 40 clients/users every day.
2. Have you learnt any new skills or developed existing skills?
Yes, I have strengthened my knowledge on computer software and hardware. I have also vastly improved with my Customer Service skills.
3. To what extent do you enjoy your programme?
Enjoyed well. Assessors were knowledgeable and helped when required.
4. How valued do you feel by Atos?
5. How well organised/structured is your programme?
6a. How much support do you receive from your training provider?
All that was required. Any issues with the apprenticeship, my assessor quickly and effectively resolved.
6b. How much support do you receive from your employer?
Lots. Was given enough time off of the phone to support me and to complete the course.
7. How well does your salary/package meet your costs?
Quite. Can afford to pay for rent and food. But the starting salary I received doesn't really cover everything necessary.
8. Are there many opportunities outside of work?
9a. Would you recommend Atos to a friend? *
9b. Why? *
10. What tips or advice would you give to others applying to Atos? *
Be professional and recognise that the customer is always the priority.
More from AtosMore Reviews Company Profile
Get personalised jobs straight to your inbox
Save time job hunting - get tailored job opportunities sent straight to you!
Latests jobs from Atos
My job summed up Within the Rail Operations sector of Atos, I’m part of the Training Team, meaning my main responsibilities...