1. Please give an overview of your role and what this involves on a day-to-day basis:
I was a sales advisor for Superdrug during my apprenticeship, I had to serve customers giving them the best experience possible and do day to day tasks on the shop floor.
2. Have you learnt any new skills or developed existing skills?
I have learned how to be more confident when talking to people and I have learned I can pick things up easily and remember how to do tasks.
3. To what extent do you enjoy your programme?
I really enjoyed my programme it helped me develop my knowledge on customer service and gain new skills.
4. How valued do you feel by Superdrug?
I feel very valued by Superdrug if I need a question answering or have any problems I can and speak to my team.
5. How well organised/structured is your programme?
My programme was very organised, My tutor came often to see how I was doing and set me new work to do and was very helpful
6a. How much support do you receive from your training provider?
I recieved a lot of support during my apprenticeship we talked through all of my work so I understood everything fully .
6b. How much support do you receive from your employer?
I get a lot of support from my employer, I can talk to them about anything and they will answer all my questions so I know I am doing everything properly .
7. How well does your salary/package meet your costs?
I think the salary was ok for an apprentice however there was a lot of hours and it got tiring at points
8. Are there many opportunities outside of work?
Yes, there are opportunities within the town in other retail businesses however I have been asked to stay at Superdrug.
9a. Would you recommend Superdrug to a friend? *
9b. Why? *
It is a warm and friendly environment where you can learn new skills and have fun at the same time, you get to meet new people and make people's day happy
10. What tips or advice would you give to others applying to Superdrug? *
I would tell them that it is a great place to work and you feel good about yourself knowing you help customers each day
More from SuperdrugMore Reviews Company Profile
Get personalised jobs straight to your inbox
Save time job hunting - get tailored job opportunities sent straight to you!