Sales advisor at Superdrug

2010
Skegness
Other

9.6/10

I was a sales advisor for Superdrug during my apprenticeship, I had to serve customers giving them the best experience possible and do day to day tasks on the shop floor.

I have learned how to be more confident when talking to people and I have learned I can pick things up easily and remember how to do tasks.

I really enjoyed my programme it helped me develop my knowledge on customer service and gain new skills.

RateMyApprenticeship is currently advertising 1 role at Superdrug

4. How valued do you feel by Superdrug?

I feel very valued by Superdrug if I need a question answering or have any problems I can and speak to my team.

My programme was very organised, My tutor came often to see how I was doing and set me new work to do and was very helpful

I recieved a lot of support during my apprenticeship we talked through all of my work so I understood everything fully .

I get a lot of support from my employer, I can talk to them about anything and they will answer all my questions so I know I am doing everything properly .

RateMyApprenticeship is currently advertising 1 role at Superdrug

I think the salary was ok for an apprentice however there was a lot of hours and it got tiring at points

Yes, there are opportunities within the town in other retail businesses however I have been asked to stay at Superdrug.

9a. Would you recommend Superdrug to a friend? *

It is a warm and friendly environment where you can learn new skills and have fun at the same time, you get to meet new people and make people's day happy

10. What tips or advice would you give to others applying to Superdrug? *

I would tell them that it is a great place to work and you feel good about yourself knowing you help customers each day