1. Please give an overview of your role and what this involves on a day-to-day basis:
I'm a SOC Engineer. I respond to customer's problems when they arise and attempt to resolve them. I also try to deliver a high standard of customer service when resolving the problems.
2. Have you learnt any new skills or developed existing skills?
I have developed new skills during the apprenticeship and have increased my knowledge of IT devices and networking as a whole.
3. To what extent do you enjoy your programme?
I am enjoying the programme very much. I enjoy my work and have made a lot of new friends.
4. How valued do you feel by Hewlett Packard Enterprise?
I feel very valued.
5. How well organised/structured is your programme?
It is quite organised.
6a. How much support do you receive from your training provider?
I receive a lot of support from the training provider.
6b. How much support do you receive from your employer?
I receive a lot of support from my employer.
7. How well does your salary/package meet your costs?
My current salary meets my costs.
8. Are there many opportunities outside of work?
There are a few opportunities outside of work.
9a. Would you recommend Hewlett Packard Enterprise to a friend? *
9b. Why? *
It is a very good place to work.
10. What tips or advice would you give to others applying to Hewlett Packard Enterprise? *
Just be yourself and prepare thoroughly for the application process. It's more than worth it.
More from Hewlett Packard EnterpriseMore Reviews Company Profile
Get personalised jobs straight to your inbox
Save time job hunting - get tailored job opportunities sent straight to you!