1. Please give an overview of your role and what this involves on a day-to-day basis:
Shadow technicians and perform tasks set out by the work order card
2. Have you learnt any new skills or developed existing skills?
Develop skills on how to perform calibrations and insertion/removal of equipment
3. To what extent do you enjoy your programme?
Good insight into what it is like as a technician
4. How valued do you feel by EDF Energy?
Continuation of the apprenticeship scheme shows the commitment
5. How well organised/structured is your programme?
Clear plan for what is required in each year of the 4 year scheme
6a. How much support do you receive from your training provider?
If training is required then leaders are informed and a lesson is prepared.
6b. How much support do you receive from your employer?
When ever it is needed it is there
7. How well does your salary/package meet your costs?
It is capable of meeting my costs but it is easier with more
8. Are there many opportunities outside of work?
There are a few other areas that require instrumentation technicians
9a. Would you recommend EDF Energy to a friend? *
9b. Why? *
10. What tips or advice would you give to others applying to EDF Energy? *
More from EDF EnergyMore Reviews Company Profile
Get personalised jobs straight to your inbox
Save time job hunting - get tailored job opportunities sent straight to you!