1. Please give an overview of your role and what this involves on a day-to-day basis:
I am a nursery administrator studying business administration L2.I answer the phone, book children in, send invoices, update the cashbook, file information, use an online system, tidy, lamintae and photocopy, deal with queries and enquiries.
2. Have you learnt any new skills or developed existing skills?
I have learned so many new skills such as using edecxell spread sheets, customer service in a business environment, organising events, using the online system
3. To what extent do you enjoy your programme?
Very much, I wake up wanting to go to work and being happy when I get there, my training is also a delight
4. How valued do you feel by Tops Day Nurseries?
I feel very valued in my place of work.
5. How well organised/structured is your programme?
Very well organised. I always know what is going on and what I need to be doing.
6a. How much support do you receive from your training provider?
My tutor is very good at replying to emails, she is there whenever I need her.
6b. How much support do you receive from your employer?
I have so much support from all of my colleagues and my manager is amazing and will support me with whatever I need
7. How well does your salary/package meet your costs?
The pay is very much a struggle, I run out of money as I have to pay rent etc, I only get £400 a month, £70 goes on rent £55 for a bus pass £30 for my phone bill, then I am having to put money into my savings also, it is very very hard and insufficient
8. Are there many opportunities outside of work?
Yes lots, I am going to admin training in April in Bournemouth and I have completedone safeguarding and first aid since being at the nursery
9. Would you recommend Tops Day Nurseries to a friend?
Because you gain so much experience as well as getting paid and you are more likely to get a job
10. What tips or advice would you give to others applying to Tops Day Nurseries?
Be prepared for having little money and focusing on the fact that you'll get a qualification at the end of it
More from Tops Day NurseriesMore Reviews Company Profile
Get personalised jobs straight to your inbox
Save time job hunting - get tailored job opportunities sent straight to you!