1. Please give an overview of your role and what this involves on a day-to-day basis:
I work within Change and NSSR management. Within this role I deal with a range of different requests which generate revenue for the company ensuring that each piece of work is billed for and completed in an SLA time frame. I also raise changes for engineers relating to SR's
2. Have you learnt any new skills or developed existing skills?
I have learnt many new skils. E.g. raising changes, communicating effectively with engineer etc...
3. To what extent do you enjoy your programme?
I enjoy working within my team as we all get a long and can ask each other questions. There is a wide range of diversity which Is highly effective and this has met my expectation of working at HPE
4. How valued do you feel by Hewlett Packard Enterprise?
I feel valued to work on my team as I am given a lot of responsibilities and not held back.
5. How well organised/structured is your programme?
The structure could be more organized from example ITIL, We have been taught the context but the exam is months away. Support could be more robust and there could be more communications on what is going to happen at each stage of your apprenticeship.
6a. How much support do you receive from your training provider?
There is support received. However there could be more
6b. How much support do you receive from your employer?
I receive a lot of support as and when I need it from my manager. If I have any issues they will support me through them.
7. How well does your salary/package meet your costs?
My salary package is ok. I believe this could be better as I travel long distance.
8. Are there many opportunities outside of work?
There are many events which HPE hold which everyone is always encouraged to get involved with
9a. Would you recommend Hewlett Packard Enterprise to a friend? *
9b. Why? *
Because it is a friendly and effective place to work.
10. What tips or advice would you give to others applying to Hewlett Packard Enterprise? *
Make sure you are a team player and give everything 100% don't let anyone fall behind.
More from Hewlett Packard EnterpriseMore Reviews Company Profile
Get personalised jobs straight to your inbox
Save time job hunting - get tailored job opportunities sent straight to you!