1. Please give an overview of your role and what this involves on a day-to-day basis:
My job rile is server engineer. I run scrip's on to test nodes before they are deployed to the military.
2. Have you learnt any new skills or developed existing skills?
I have learned to deal with stressful situation and feeling like I can ask for help.
3. To what extent do you enjoy your programme?
the friends I've made and in center training.
4. How valued do you feel by Hewlett Packard Enterprise?
I feel like I get the jobs that no one else wants to do but. I feel like I could be valued a bit more.
5. How well organised/structured is your programme?
It could be more organized with line managers. They need help to understand what is expected from the placement.
6a. How much support do you receive from your training provider?
I am able to contact my assessor when ever I need him and QA are always helpful.
6b. How much support do you receive from your employer?
I get a lot of support from my apprentice manager. Also from my team, where I'm placed.
7. How well does your salary/package meet your costs?
I have to do over 50 miles a day driving. It would be better to be reimbursed some of the travel costs.
8. Are there many opportunities outside of work?
Yes there is, I am on the site council, apprentice/ graduate board.
9a. Would you recommend Hewlett Packard Enterprise to a friend? *
9b. Why? *
They are a globally recognized company with lots of opportunities.
10. What tips or advice would you give to others applying to Hewlett Packard Enterprise? *
Make sure you are really interested in ICT or engineering and you are expected to work very hard so you need a strong work ethic.
More from Hewlett Packard EnterpriseMore Reviews Company Profile
Get personalised jobs straight to your inbox
Save time job hunting - get tailored job opportunities sent straight to you!