Logistics Apprentice at Aldi

2010
NESTON

8.6/10

My day-to-day role involves partaking in the logistics assisstants and deputies roles both in the office and on the warehouse floor. I rotate around the warehouse over the one year scheme, i spend 1 month in each department which amounts to 6 months, the remaing 6 months is spent picking.

I have developed my team work skills as i have to work with many different people over the one yeat period. During the orevious 7 months workjng for aldi, i have lesrnt many new skills, ranging from physicsl abilities like using pallet trucks or mental abilities such as how to use the programmes on the comouter systems.

I enjoy the programme i am taking part in to the extent in which i am happy to wake up at 5 Am..

RateMyApprenticeship is currently advertising 2 roles at Aldi

4. How valued do you feel by Aldi?

I am always made to feel as though i am contributing and that the team need to to succeed.

The programme is only 3 years old. As i sm a part if the newest group of apprentices the programe is now a lot more structred as the scheme is on a strict scheldule that means all appretuces much change delartment after 4 weeks.

My training provider teaches me everything i need to know, ranging from what health and saftey is needed to ensure a safe enviroment and makes sure i know all of my rights as an emoyee of aldi

I recieve all the training snd support i require. The assisstance i am given allows me to complete any and all tasks i am asked to do.

RateMyApprenticeship is currently advertising 2 roles at Aldi

My salary meets my costs perfectly. Due to me still living at home the wages i receive allow me to live comfotably

What opportunities are being reffered to in this question? I dont fully understand what is meant.

9a. Would you recommend Aldi to a friend? *

Aldi apprenticeship scheme offers a chance for young people out of school snd work to gain a high level NVQ qualification, meet new people, have fun and earn moree money thst most other spprenyiceships offer.

10. What tips or advice would you give to others applying to Aldi? *

if youre willing to give 100% day in and day out you will go far within the company.