Apprentice at Aldi

Congleton
27th March 2016

8.8/10

I do everything what a normal shop worker would do on a day to day basis in the first year.

I have learnt how to manage my time effectively and learnt what a job is all about.

I enjoy my apprenticeship a lot i felt welcomed the first day there and i didn't think i would like it at first but after a few weeks of working there i found out that it is a really good company to work for.

4. How valued do you feel by Aldi?

i feel really welcomed from aldi. As soon as i walked through the door i felt welcomed and even know it is the same everybody is so nice and they involve you in nearly everything they do.

It is a well structured programme you learn new stuff nearly everyday and you have motivation everyday from all your colleagues and the training is amazing.

I get alot of support from my training provider telling me how well i have done.

I get alot of support from my employer telling me if i have done something right and if ii havent how well i can improve on it next time i do that task.

It meets my costs alright i still have enough at the end of the month to go out with my friends or go shopping so it meets my costs really well.

There are alot of events to do outside of work like there are some event what the company put on and there are also tie where you can spend time with your colleagues after work.

9a. Would you recommend Aldi to a friend? *

I think that it is a great place to work you get loads of feedback on what you are doing and you also have time outside of work to get on with your normal life.

10. What tips or advice would you give to others applying to Aldi? *

I would say get ready for hard work at Aldi you cant sit around and talk to your mates you have to be hard working 24/7.