Phonebank Consultant at Lloyds Banking Group

Glasgow
25th March 2016

Connect with Lloyds Banking Group

8.4/10

Phonebank Consultant - Providing financial advice to customers via inbound calls, and organising and managing the customers regular da to day transactions.

Yes I have a deeper knowledge and understanding of HR and Employment laws that govern the industry.

It was extremely insightful and I was fully supported throughout the entire course. The work wasn't intensive and it was easily balanced along with my current work commitments.

4. How valued do you feel by Lloyds Banking Group?

I feel more could be done to devlop and recognise the work front line staff do.

Its structed well and is easy to follow.

The right amount they were easy to contact if issues arose and they gave expert advice.

We are trained well and giving regular updates of policy etc changes however sometimes not enough time is given to embed the changes.

I feel it meets the costs however a 5% increase would support those on a tighter budget to pay for materials.

There are opportunities however they dont always fit around a working life style.

9a. Would you recommend Lloyds Banking Group to a friend? *

They are a fair employer and have provided a great working enviroment.

10. What tips or advice would you give to others applying to Lloyds Banking Group? *

Its a demanding role so expect to have expectations set and the task of meeting them.