1. Please give an overview of your role and what this involves on a day-to-day basis:
Phonebank Consultant - Providing financial advice to customers via inbound calls, and organising and managing the customers regular da to day transactions.
2. Have you learnt any new skills or developed existing skills?
Yes I have a deeper knowledge and understanding of HR and Employment laws that govern the industry.
3. To what extent do you enjoy your programme?
It was extremely insightful and I was fully supported throughout the entire course. The work wasn't intensive and it was easily balanced along with my current work commitments.
4. How valued do you feel by Lloyds Banking Group?
I feel more could be done to devlop and recognise the work front line staff do.
5. How well organised/structured is your programme?
Its structed well and is easy to follow.
6a. How much support do you receive from your training provider?
The right amount they were easy to contact if issues arose and they gave expert advice.
6b. How much support do you receive from your employer?
We are trained well and giving regular updates of policy etc changes however sometimes not enough time is given to embed the changes.
7. How well does your salary/package meet your costs?
I feel it meets the costs however a 5% increase would support those on a tighter budget to pay for materials.
8. Are there many opportunities outside of work?
There are opportunities however they dont always fit around a working life style.
9a. Would you recommend Lloyds Banking Group to a friend? *
9b. Why? *
They are a fair employer and have provided a great working enviroment.
10. What tips or advice would you give to others applying to Lloyds Banking Group? *
Its a demanding role so expect to have expectations set and the task of meeting them.
More from Lloyds Banking GroupMore Reviews Company Profile
Get personalised jobs straight to your inbox
Save time job hunting - get tailored job opportunities sent straight to you!