Level 2 Applications Support at Hewlett Packard Enterprise

newcast;e

Connect with Hewlett Packard Enterprise

8.0/10

level 2 support member

i learn new programming skills all of the time

i enjoy it a lot, each day i learn new skills.

4. How valued do you feel by Hewlett Packard Enterprise?

i feel i have been very welcomed and that i have been offered a great deal of support.

each step of the apprenticeship is planned out and explained to me by the program leaders.

i have access to contact them with them at all time, i feel confident i can receive help with my work should i need it.

i feel there could be a better balance of work as i have a full time job as well as all of my coursework for the apprenticeship on top of my workload.

i feel the pay for my work is good, however i feel it could be higher and due to the work even on par with the people i work with. the pay does not grant me the ability to move out of my home as many others would do in my role when on full wage.

yes, many opportunities are offered within the company to expand my role and progress

9a. Would you recommend Hewlett Packard Enterprise to a friend? *

Why not?

10. What tips or advice would you give to others applying to Hewlett Packard Enterprise? *

The learning curve is considerable and the work is unlike anything you would learn outside of the workplace.