1. Please give an overview of your role and what this involves on a day-to-day basis:
level 2 support member
2. Have you learnt any new skills or developed existing skills?
i learn new programming skills all of the time
3. To what extent do you enjoy your programme?
i enjoy it a lot, each day i learn new skills.
4. How valued do you feel by Hewlett Packard Enterprise?
i feel i have been very welcomed and that i have been offered a great deal of support.
5. How well organised/structured is your programme?
each step of the apprenticeship is planned out and explained to me by the program leaders.
6a. How much support do you receive from your training provider?
i have access to contact them with them at all time, i feel confident i can receive help with my work should i need it.
6b. How much support do you receive from your employer?
i feel there could be a better balance of work as i have a full time job as well as all of my coursework for the apprenticeship on top of my workload.
7. How well does your salary/package meet your costs?
i feel the pay for my work is good, however i feel it could be higher and due to the work even on par with the people i work with. the pay does not grant me the ability to move out of my home as many others would do in my role when on full wage.
8. Are there many opportunities outside of work?
yes, many opportunities are offered within the company to expand my role and progress
9a. Would you recommend Hewlett Packard Enterprise to a friend? *
9b. Why? *
10. What tips or advice would you give to others applying to Hewlett Packard Enterprise? *
The learning curve is considerable and the work is unlike anything you would learn outside of the workplace.
More from Hewlett Packard EnterpriseMore Reviews Company Profile
Get personalised jobs straight to your inbox
Save time job hunting - get tailored job opportunities sent straight to you!