1. Please give an overview of your role and what this involves on a day-to-day basis:
Incident Analyst - to investigate incidents raised by the user and to maintain a high standard of resolution, also to look for a solution that can be implemented at the first point of contact.
2. Have you learnt any new skills or developed existing skills?
Improved some of my pre-existing skills that I already had from previous jobs and from previous life experiences
3. To what extent do you enjoy your programme?
I enjoy coming to work on a daily basis, and socializing with fellow apprentices on a daily basis
4. How valued do you feel by Hewlett Packard Enterprise?
Not very, I don't feel that we are given the attention or support that we would receive if we were interns or graduates
5. How well organised/structured is your programme?
Quite well structured, we knew when we were in training throughout our first year, however the second year has been slightly hazy and left to our own devices
6a. How much support do you receive from your training provider?
After the training period was completed we didn't have anything to do with them although our first year we had frequent meetings with a tutor
6b. How much support do you receive from your employer?
A reasonable amount of support is received from my manager however I don't feel that we are given the opportunities that graduates are given
7. How well does your salary/package meet your costs?
Not very well, we were told that at the end of the apprenticeship we would be put onto 19k per year but this isn't the case and will more than likely be 16k
8. Are there many opportunities outside of work?
Yes, there is a sports and social group as well as monthly football matches and weekly 5 aside games
9a. Would you recommend Hewlett Packard Enterprise to a friend? *
9b. Why? *
Because they're a good company to work for i.e work times etc you are able to fit your work around your outside life
10. What tips or advice would you give to others applying to Hewlett Packard Enterprise? *
More from Hewlett Packard EnterpriseMore Reviews Company Profile
Get personalised jobs straight to your inbox
Save time job hunting - get tailored job opportunities sent straight to you!