UK&I ITO Business Operations Finance Specialist at Hewlett Packard Enterprise

Erskine
School Leaver Programme

Connect with Hewlett Packard Enterprise

8.9/10

I am a business operations finance specialist, I look at the travel and expenses daily and also have a part in many other things such as overtime and time reports. I have also started work on the billable report.

I have learned more about excel and power point and other computer skills that I needed further knowledge in. I am doing the Spartans training course and have completed additional online training.

I enjoy my work and the team around me. the company values are thought of highly by everyone and that is good to see across such a large company.

4. How valued do you feel by Hewlett Packard Enterprise?

I have received praise for a number of thins I have did since I started and the appreciation is shown by all.

the program has been really well planned out and the only improvement could be further workload.

I receive a fair amount of support from my training provider on a regular basis.

my employer provides a great deal of support to me and everyone around me.

my salary is mostly spent on travel costs and living costs, I have little to nothing left over for social costs. however for an 18 year old it is a decent amount.

there are many events encouraged in emails and by managers to get involved in and every employee is allocated volunteer time every month

9a. Would you recommend Hewlett Packard Enterprise to a friend? *

it is a great program and it allows for learning in the workplace.

10. What tips or advice would you give to others applying to Hewlett Packard Enterprise? *

be prepared and dress to impress all the time not just for your interview.