1. Please give an overview of your role and what this involves on a day-to-day basis:
I am a business operations finance specialist, I look at the travel and expenses daily and also have a part in many other things such as overtime and time reports. I have also started work on the billable report.
2. Have you learnt any new skills or developed existing skills?
I have learned more about excel and power point and other computer skills that I needed further knowledge in. I am doing the Spartans training course and have completed additional online training.
3. To what extent do you enjoy your programme?
I enjoy my work and the team around me. the company values are thought of highly by everyone and that is good to see across such a large company.
4. How valued do you feel by Hewlett Packard Enterprise?
I have received praise for a number of thins I have did since I started and the appreciation is shown by all.
5. How well organised/structured is your programme?
the program has been really well planned out and the only improvement could be further workload.
6a. How much support do you receive from your training provider?
I receive a fair amount of support from my training provider on a regular basis.
6b. How much support do you receive from your employer?
my employer provides a great deal of support to me and everyone around me.
7. How well does your salary/package meet your costs?
my salary is mostly spent on travel costs and living costs, I have little to nothing left over for social costs. however for an 18 year old it is a decent amount.
8. Are there many opportunities outside of work?
there are many events encouraged in emails and by managers to get involved in and every employee is allocated volunteer time every month
9a. Would you recommend Hewlett Packard Enterprise to a friend? *
9b. Why? *
it is a great program and it allows for learning in the workplace.
10. What tips or advice would you give to others applying to Hewlett Packard Enterprise? *
be prepared and dress to impress all the time not just for your interview.
More from Hewlett Packard EnterpriseMore Reviews Company Profile
Get personalised jobs straight to your inbox
Save time job hunting - get tailored job opportunities sent straight to you!