1. Please give an overview of your role and what this involves on a day-to-day basis:
My job role is first line support for the MOD. I answer calls and try to fix broken servers etc...
2. Have you learnt any new skills or developed existing skills?
Yes, I find it much easier to work in teams with people of all ages
3. To what extent do you enjoy your programme?
My programme has been very enjoyable so far.
4. How valued do you feel by Hewlett Packard Enterprise?
I feel very valued by HPE, QA and my leadership team.
5. How well organised/structured is your programme?
So far, the programme I'm on has been organized very well.
6a. How much support do you receive from your training provider?
My training provider has been very supportive towards me.
6b. How much support do you receive from your employer?
My employer offers me a great deal of support.
7. How well does your salary/package meet your costs?
8. Are there many opportunities outside of work?
Yes, HPE has lots of opportunities available for me. They've got daily activities for both apprentices and graduates.
9a. Would you recommend Hewlett Packard Enterprise to a friend? *
9b. Why? *
Because I've thoroughly enjoyed my time as an Apprentice at HPE so far and I'd recommend the experience to anyone.
10. What tips or advice would you give to others applying to Hewlett Packard Enterprise? *
Make sure you're a technical individual and open to working with people of any age.
More from Hewlett Packard EnterpriseMore Reviews Company Profile
Get personalised jobs straight to your inbox
Save time job hunting - get tailored job opportunities sent straight to you!