1. Please give an overview of your role and what this involves on a day-to-day basis:
Sending out currency orders for the customer and putting currency into a customers account.
2. Have you learnt any new skills or developed existing skills?
Certain computer skills.
3. To what extent do you enjoy your programme?
It helps me with learning and team work and also my functunal skills.
4. How valued do you feel by Lloyds Banking Group?
I feel appreciated by my manager at Lloyds but not the overall higher managers within Lloyds.
5. How well organised/structured is your programme?
The helped asseser has been very good but not very helpful Learn Direct in general as a company because Im about 4 months into the programme and I still have not been given an asseser
6a. How much support do you receive from your training provider?
Not that much considering I have no asseser
6b. How much support do you receive from your employer?
I get the time I need to do my work
7. How well does your salary/package meet your costs?
It covers it well
8. Are there many opportunities outside of work?
Not that I have seen
9a. Would you recommend Lloyds Banking Group to a friend? *
9b. Why? *
Just because the longer you work for the bank, I just feel the less valued you are.
10. What tips or advice would you give to others applying to Lloyds Banking Group? *
Stay for a short period.
More from Lloyds Banking GroupMore Reviews Company Profile
Get personalised jobs straight to your inbox
Save time job hunting - get tailored job opportunities sent straight to you!