Associate at PwC

Cardiff
Sponsored Degree Programme

Connect with PwC

8.4/10

During my placements with PwC I work on many aspects of the audit file as part of a team. I am client facing and therefore deal with the client on a daily basis.

I have learnt a lot of new skills while being on this programme and by the time the programme is up I will have completed all but three of my professional ACA exams.

I enjoy my programme and feel that I do get a lot out of it. Its nice to be slowly integrated into a work place a few months a year as it means that you get to know more people.

RateMyApprenticeship is currently advertising 10 roles at PwC

4. How valued do you feel by PwC?

I do feel valued by PwC and last year while on placement received a recognition award. I also feel like their feedback process makes you feel valued also.

The programme is well structured as we do a few professional exams a year and also get a lot of work experience also. Having multiple lecturers means there is always someone to ask for help and support.

I receive a lot of support from my tutor when on placement or when at uni and I also receive a lot of support from my people manager when out at the office.

I receive a lot of support from different people around PwC especially the PwC flying start champion in the office. He makes it very easy to just ask questions as and when they are needed.

RateMyApprenticeship is currently advertising 10 roles at PwC

My salary package meets my costs really well as PwC pay for my accomodation while I am in Cardiff. So all the salary goes towards is the accomodation at university and living costs.

There are a lot of company events that you can attend for networking and also month end socials where everyone from the office gets together to socialise. They also run different sport teams.

9a. Would you recommend PwC to a friend? *

Because they are a nice employer to work for and all of the team in the office are very friendly and welcoming. Didn't feel like an odd one out at all on the day that I started.

10. What tips or advice would you give to others applying to PwC? *

Make sure that you read up about PwC so you have knowledge of the kinds of things they are doing and show how keen you are. Make sure you get across the important attributes such as team work.