1. Please give an overview of your role and what this involves on a day-to-day basis:
My role involves participating in maintenance activities as a member of a team to gain experience and knowledge with the addition of improving vital skills required in this field of industry.
2. Have you learnt any new skills or developed existing skills?
Through the apprenticeship I am continuously improving existing skills to a higher standard and with more experience and knowledge with the addition of continuously learning new skills on a weekly basis.
3. To what extent do you enjoy your programme?
4. How valued do you feel by EDF Energy?
5. How well organised/structured is your programme?
6a. How much support do you receive from your training provider?
6b. How much support do you receive from your employer?
7. How well does your salary/package meet your costs?
8. Are there many opportunities outside of work?
9a. Would you recommend EDF Energy to a friend? *
9b. Why? *
10. What tips or advice would you give to others applying to EDF Energy? *
More from EDF EnergyMore Reviews Company Profile
Get personalised jobs straight to your inbox
Save time job hunting - get tailored job opportunities sent straight to you!