1. Please give an overview of your role and what this involves on a day-to-day basis:
I AM ONE OF THE FIRST PEOPLE CUSTOMERS SEE, I WORK ON THE COUNTER AND ALSO HELPING WITH ENQURIES.
2. Have you learnt any new skills or developed existing skills?
YES I HAVE, I HAVE BECOME MORE KNOEWLDGEABLE
3. To what extent do you enjoy your programme?
4. How valued do you feel by Lloyds Banking Group?
5. How well organised/structured is your programme?
VERY ORGANISED, MY ONE TO ONE PLANS HER VISITS IN ADVANCE AND LETS ME KNOW VIA EMAIL
6a. How much support do you receive from your training provider?
AS MUCH AS I NEED IF I ASK FOR IT
6b. How much support do you receive from your employer?
IF I ASK I USUALLY GET IT, JUST DONT HAVE ENOUGH TIME SOMETIMES
7. How well does your salary/package meet your costs?
8. Are there many opportunities outside of work?
9a. Would you recommend Lloyds Banking Group to a friend? *
9b. Why? *
GOOD PEOPLE TO WORK WITH
10. What tips or advice would you give to others applying to Lloyds Banking Group? *
BE PREPARED AND WELL ORGANISED
More from Lloyds Banking GroupMore Reviews Company Profile
Get personalised jobs straight to your inbox
Save time job hunting - get tailored job opportunities sent straight to you!