1. Please give an overview of your role and what this involves on a day-to-day basis:
mortgage adviser in a bank. Speaking to customers dealing with queries and questions about mortgages and mortgage sales to customers.
2. Have you learnt any new skills or developed existing skills?
communication skills were improved and greater awareness of myself.
3. To what extent do you enjoy your programme?
4. How valued do you feel by Lloyds Banking Group?
Very valued, enjoy working here and enjoy doing my job role.
5. How well organised/structured is your programme?
6a. How much support do you receive from your training provider?
Meet a least once a month and always there for questions etc if needed
6b. How much support do you receive from your employer?
get all time requied to complete course
7. How well does your salary/package meet your costs?
8. Are there many opportunities outside of work?
9a. Would you recommend Lloyds Banking Group to a friend? *
9b. Why? *
Great place to work.
10. What tips or advice would you give to others applying to Lloyds Banking Group? *
Identify what you want to do quickly and work towards it.
More from Lloyds Banking GroupMore Reviews Company Profile
Get personalised jobs straight to your inbox
Save time job hunting - get tailored job opportunities sent straight to you!