1. Please give an overview of your role and what this involves on a day-to-day basis:
as a candidates care administrator I process different candidates to roles such as nationwide and LV
2. Have you learnt any new skills or developed existing skills?
good customer service skills such as good telephone manner.
3. To what extent do you enjoy your programme?
To the environment and the team I work with .
4. How valued do you feel by Tate?
very appreciated by all my fellow colleagues
5. How well organised/structured is your programme?
very organized I see my tutor once every three months
6a. How much support do you receive from your training provider?
really supportive by my line manager and tutor getting really good feedback .
6b. How much support do you receive from your employer?
7. How well does your salary/package meet your costs?
8. Are there many opportunities outside of work?
Training events , company events
9. Would you recommend Tate to a friend?
Apprenticeship are the best thing for great experience and knowledge
10. What tips or advice would you give to others applying to Tate?
interview tips , research