1. Please give an overview of your role and what this involves on a day-to-day basis:
A mortgage advisor, I have to recomend the best mortage product to customers
2. Have you learnt any new skills or developed existing skills?
Better confidence in myself and better rapport building
3. To what extent do you enjoy your programme?
Very muc, gaining on the job experience was great
4. How valued do you feel by Lloyds Banking Group?
5. How well organised/structured is your programme?
6a. How much support do you receive from your training provider?
The right amount and oif needed my tutour was there
6b. How much support do you receive from your employer?
the right amount when needed
7. How well does your salary/package meet your costs?
8. Are there many opportunities outside of work?
9a. Would you recommend Lloyds Banking Group to a friend? *
9b. Why? *
good place to work due to overall package
10. What tips or advice would you give to others applying to Lloyds Banking Group? *
Ask a colleague if you need help dont try and dont try and learn everything yourself
More from Lloyds Banking GroupMore Reviews Company Profile
Get personalised jobs straight to your inbox
Save time job hunting - get tailored job opportunities sent straight to you!