1. Please give an overview of your role and what this involves on a day-to-day basis:
Project Manager Apprentice - This involves working as a project assistant to a task manager (usually a PM) and learning the skills and techniques of a Project Manager.
2. Have you learnt any new skills or developed existing skills?
Many skills that I had before enrolling in this apprenticeship have improved greatly, such as Microsoft PowerPoint, Excel etc.
3. To what extent do you enjoy your programme?
Like any job, it has its good days and bad. The on the job work is great, however, with the additional apprenticeship work i.e. personal statements, there isn't always enough time in the day to get everything done so work can sometines be carried out at home.
4. How valued do you feel by Lloyds Banking Group?
5. How well organised/structured is your programme?
Very. During the induction week, the whole two year plan was shared with us!
6a. How much support do you receive from your training provider?
6b. How much support do you receive from your employer?
More. My line manager et al are very quick to provide support, if needed.
7. How well does your salary/package meet your costs?
I think the salary is quite low in relation to the level of committment involved in the role. Although I understand why as there may not be a lot of work involved at first, as the role grows, so does workload, responsibility etc and salary remains the same
8. Are there many opportunities outside of work?
Once this apprenticeship is completed and the diploma received, it can open doors to all kinds of job roles outside of the organisation.
9a. Would you recommend Lloyds Banking Group to a friend? *
9b. Why? *
LBG is a good place to work as there are always to learn new things and change job roles if you so wish. It has a clear vision and values and encourages staff to follow.
10. What tips or advice would you give to others applying to Lloyds Banking Group? *
More from Lloyds Banking GroupMore Reviews Company Profile
Get personalised jobs straight to your inbox
Save time job hunting - get tailored job opportunities sent straight to you!