1. Please give an overview of your role and what this involves on a day-to-day basis:
• Forecast my resource after Work request is allocated to me, and accurately record estimated timings on resource plan and release plan • Liase with customers over any queries that come up with requirements/spec provided • Ensure work that has been allocated to me is completed well in advance of the release date, allowing sufficient time for testing to be carried out • Test Bank Letters using software, using agreed OBW method by the team • Answer queries from various business areas that come through Bank Letter inbox • Carry out various administration tasks. Handling queries and emails that come through to the Bank Letters inbox. Using systems to retrieve archived letters. Transferring over & archiving electronic documents in folders on the shared drive and physical copies in a secure cupboard. Retrieving & uploading bank letter statistics on to SharePoint, carrying out reconciliation checks of test accounts
2. Have you learnt any new skills or developed existing skills?
Yes - see above
3. To what extent do you enjoy your programme?
I work in the best team, with a fantastic line manager. I could not have joined a better team in a better organisation
4. How valued do you feel by Lloyds Banking Group?
Very valued by my manager and team.
5. How well organised/structured is your programme?
LBG did a fantastic job, however Learndirect who provided the teaching was just okay.
6a. How much support do you receive from your training provider?
The first trainer assessor was terrible. However he was soon replaced by another assessor who was simply brilliant.
6b. How much support do you receive from your employer?
All the support I needed and more.
7. How well does your salary/package meet your costs?
8. Are there many opportunities outside of work?
This is not something I have looked into.
9a. Would you recommend Lloyds Banking Group to a friend? *
9b. Why? *
Great employer, great opportunities for young people.
10. What tips or advice would you give to others applying to Lloyds Banking Group? *
More from Lloyds Banking GroupMore Reviews Company Profile
Get personalised jobs straight to your inbox
Save time job hunting - get tailored job opportunities sent straight to you!