1. Please give an overview of your role and what this involves on a day-to-day basis:
I follow the role very similarly to that of a Store Assitant and enjoy working along side knowledgeable staff. This includes, sticking shelves, keeping the store tidy and delivering good customer service on the tills.
2. Have you learnt any new skills or developed existing skills?
I have learnt how to work in a fast paced retail environment. Involving skills such as time keeping, financial figures and customer service skills.
3. To what extent do you enjoy your programme?
I enjoy working with a wonderful team of staff and feel valued as a member of Aldi.
4. How valued do you feel by Aldi?
Aldi are a great company to work for and I am always being asked how I am finding the apprenticeship and I have been offered advice and support throughout from colleagues to area managers.
5. How well organised/structured is your programme?
My program is well structured and feel its is fairly well organised.
6a. How much support do you receive from your training provider?
Skills4You have been very good in providing me with the training and support I have needed to complete my qualification.
6b. How much support do you receive from your employer?
My employer offers great support and is always teaching me new knowledge.
7. How well does your salary/package meet your costs?
For an apprenticeship the wage is very good, however you can sometimes feel let down when you follow the same role as over employees and get paid half there wage.
8. Are there many opportunities outside of work?
The staff often arrange different events and activities.
9a. Would you recommend Aldi to a friend? *
9b. Why? *
I have enjoyed my time with Aldi and have learnt lots of new skills I will carry for life. Therefore, I would recommend this to a friend as I feel they could learn along side earn!
10. What tips or advice would you give to others applying to Aldi? *
Be ready for hard work, but you won't regret it.
More from AldiMore Reviews Company Profile
Get personalised jobs straight to your inbox
Save time job hunting - get tailored job opportunities sent straight to you!