1. Please give an overview of your role and what this involves on a day-to-day basis:
Day to day we have varied positions depending on what department we are in at the time. Our main roles include shadowing,admin,runner,team assistant. Within those roles I have found myself, cable bashing in studio, booking trains/taxis/hotels & flights.
2. Have you learnt any new skills or developed existing skills?
Yes I have learned many new skills since starting my job in BBC Scotland.
3. To what extent do you enjoy your programme?
I love my current position in the BBC, I love having a varied role... each day is completely different.
4. How valued do you feel by BBC?
I feel valued but sometimes feel as though some people do not want to let you help out as much as others.
5. How well organised/structured is your programme?
Most departments and areas of my apprenticship has been well organised and enjoyable however some departments dont have enough work,therefor you feel usless.
6a. How much support do you receive from your training provider?
Our training providers have been fantastic since starting the programme, I feel very secure when needing advice or help.
6b. How much support do you receive from your employer?
Our employer gives us a huge amount of support and have been fantastic since starting the programme, I feel very secure when needing advice or help.
7. How well does your salary/package meet your costs?
My salary is enough for me as I do not have a lot of outgoings however if I was not staying at home during my time at the BBC I would not be able to afford it.
8. Are there many opportunities outside of work?
9a. Would you recommend BBC to a friend? *
9b. Why? *
It is a fun, friendly place to work and i really hope to recieve a job after my programme is over.
10. What tips or advice would you give to others applying to BBC? *
More from BBCMore Reviews Company Profile
Get personalised jobs straight to your inbox
Save time job hunting - get tailored job opportunities sent straight to you!