1. Please give an overview of your role and what this involves on a day-to-day basis:
I work on a £300m international development project that focuses on educating 1 million marginalised girls in some extremely deprived areas of the world.
My dad involves supporting the programme management of the engagement, ensuring the client DFID is managed effectively and ensuring that all our projects milestones are hit successfully and punctually
2. Have you learnt any new skills or developed existing skills?
Every moment at PwC has been about doing new different things, from basic skills using excel and powerpoint to delivering presentations, helping run recruitment drives, learning about how projects and companies manage their finances, the life cycle of a consulting project and all the while striving to complete a foundation degree.
3. To what extent do you enjoy your programme?
4. How valued do you feel by PwC?
5. How well organised/structured is your programme?
6a. How much support do you receive from your training provider?
6b. How much support do you receive from your employer?
7. How well does your salary/package meet your costs?
8. Are there many opportunities outside of work?
9a. Would you recommend PwC to a friend? *
9b. Why? *
10. What tips or advice would you give to others applying to PwC? *
More from PwCMore Reviews Company Profile
Get personalised jobs straight to your inbox
Save time job hunting - get tailored job opportunities sent straight to you!
Latests jobs from PwC
When did you join PwC? I joined PwC in August 2012, as a Higher Apprenticeship working in Tax. Outline your background and...