Non-Fault Credit Repair Senior Specialist at Enterprise Rent-A-Car

Aldershot
Competitive
18th March 2016

9.2/10

I am currently a Senior Specialist within the Non Fault Repair team at ERAC. On a daily basis i manage my workload in order to recover outstanding hire and repair costs from companies who insure the individuals who are at fault for causing an accident with our clients.

I have learnt how to manage my time and developed the skills to train any new employees joining the company or transferring from a different area of the business. I have completed an NVQ in debt recovery which has assisted me in being the best i can be. It has also helped me develop a stronger sense of math skills which is great for a recovery role where maths is important.

I really enjoyed my NVQ programme. I realised that i already had a knowledge base and was able to build on this throughout my time completing each stage. It was a great confidence boost to be able to learn and retain information which enables me to perform my job role more effectively.

4. How valued do you feel by Enterprise Rent-A-Car?

I feel that ERAC does value its employees both on a work and personal welfare level. They are great at helping with any concerns within the workplace and are also there to take the time to listen to any welfare issues. I have been happy with my experiences within my 2 years in the business, it is refreshing as not many companies have such a hands-on approach.

My programme was neatly organised and structured. I was able to confidently carry out all of my assignments and help was always on hand whenever i required it. I have already recommended this to my peers and will continue to do so as i think it's fantastic.

My training provider has been wonderful. I had a change in assessor part way through my course, i had been concerned that this would impact negatively. This was not the case, it was positive and in fact gave the whole process a refreshing feel. When i needed help the provider was always there to assist me.

I received a lot of support from my employer. They often asked how my NVQ was going and if i was enjoying it. They have allowed me to use some time within working hours to complete anything i needed to do. My employer really took time to be involved and up to date in everything i have done and continue to do so.

My salary has changed in my 2 years at ERAC. I cannot complain too much in this respect, it is something i have had to get used to. The salary is not bad at all, however i do sometimes struggle with it in terms of a work/life balance and am aware that if i work hard i do reap the rewards.

I am unsure of the meaning behind this question and as such i am unsure what to answer here. If this relates to personal opportunities then i do not really have many, on a work basis sometimes teams meet for meals or team building activities.

9a. Would you recommend Enterprise Rent-A-Car to a friend? *

The company values are why i would recommend ERAC to a friend. I have recommended friends and ex work colleagues from my previous company. Unfortunately the salary package offered was too low and due to this none of my referrals have taken on a position here. I do continue to recommend the company to anyone i know looking for a new job though.

10. What tips or advice would you give to others applying to Enterprise Rent-A-Car? *

I would advise them that ERAC is a fun and friendly place to work. There are so many opportunities here and this is the reason i applied for a role 2 years ago. I would use my achievements and experience as an indicator that progression is possible. Advanced learning is on offer and the company really do uphold their values.