DRU support at Enterprise Rent-A-Car

aldershot

8.2/10

my role is in the Damage recovery department, taking calls regarding damage claims, also dealing with emails and other admin tasks.

I have learnt to be more confident and definitely improved overall including manage work load and communication skills. also work life balance. gained qualification level 2 business and admin.

I really enjoy the programme and would recommend to anyone the work load and also the team. I didn't expect to enjoy it as much as I have but can say I really do love working for enterprise and gaining my qualification.

4. How valued do you feel by Enterprise Rent-A-Car?

I do feel valued as part of my team and really lucky to have been offered a another role within enterprise to hopefully make a career with enterprise.

very well orangised enterprise offer an hour a week to complete my nvq and my accessor This section of the comment has been removed by a member of the RateMyApprenticeship Team because it did not meet our site terms and conditions Is brilliant and very supportive.

cant find any faults in This section of the comment has been removed by a member of the RateMyApprenticeship Team because it did not meet our site terms and conditions she has been very supportive and helpful from beginning to end.

I receive an hour a week to study within work time which is a big help and had a lot of support from my manager This section of the comment has been removed by a member of the RateMyApprenticeship Team because it did not meet our site terms and conditions.

costs are issue for me, being as I live in Bordon and bus travel is expensive so have to really work out and balance my finances. sometimes can be a hard struggle.

its nice environment to work in and the team often have meeting after work for a casual drink, also my manager gets us lunch every so often to thank us for our hard work so nice to get together not just work.

9a. Would you recommend Enterprise Rent-A-Car to a friend? *

enterprise are brilliant to work for. many benefits and would highly recommend enterprise to anyone, really enjoy working here.

10. What tips or advice would you give to others applying to Enterprise Rent-A-Car? *

relax and be yourself and really prepare for the interview/phone interview get background history (all found on the website) get good knowledge of the company enterprise want to know that you take interest in the company itself not just looking for a job.