1. Please give an overview of your role and what this involves on a day-to-day basis:
I work in the leathershop amd have to upholster the interiors of Rolls-Royce motor cars. I learn about every process of the building stages.
2. Have you learnt any new skills or developed existing skills?
I have learnt many new skills from my apprenticeship. From sewing to upholstering.
3. To what extent do you enjoy your programme?
I really enjoy my programme. I enjoy the consitent flow of work and the co operative teams.
4. How valued do you feel by BMW Group?
I feel appreciated by my managers and feel alot of external recognition. I am given a great involvement in tasks and projects.
5. How well organised/structured is your programme?
My apprenticeship is very organised with a set structure in place for my training. Support is always on hand if needed. There could be a imporvement in a set meeting plan.
6a. How much support do you receive from your training provider?
I receive alot of support from my training provider. He offers me accessability to support and gives me advice.
6b. How much support do you receive from your employer?
I receive alot of support from my manager/mentor and the HR team.
7. How well does your salary/package meet your costs?
It is a very good salary at the beginning, but due to location I have high living costs.
8. Are there many opportunities outside of work?
no there is not many opportunities.
9a. Would you recommend BMW Group to a friend? *
9b. Why? *
because it is a very structured apprenticeship.
10. What tips or advice would you give to others applying to BMW Group? *
To be yourself and really research into the companies history
More from BMW GroupMore Reviews Company Profile
Get personalised jobs straight to your inbox
Save time job hunting - get tailored job opportunities sent straight to you!