1. Please give an overview of your role and what this involves on a day-to-day basis:
I'm an maintenance apprentice, this involves electrical wiring, machining and hand fitting.
2. Have you learnt any new skills or developed existing skills?
many new skills
3. To what extent do you enjoy your programme?
I enjoy it alot
4. How valued do you feel by BMW Group?
pretty respectected and valued
5. How well organised/structured is your programme?
it could be better in some areas
6a. How much support do you receive from your training provider?
from some more than others
6b. How much support do you receive from your employer?
alot from my employer
7. How well does your salary/package meet your costs?
it does restrict me when paying for car, rent and phone bills
8. Are there many opportunities outside of work?
there could be more
9a. Would you recommend BMW Group to a friend? *
9b. Why? *
Because they are a very futuristic in the way they think
10. What tips or advice would you give to others applying to BMW Group? *
be yourself in the interveiw, show you're interested.
More from BMW GroupMore Reviews Company Profile
Get personalised jobs straight to your inbox
Save time job hunting - get tailored job opportunities sent straight to you!