1. Please give an overview of your role and what this involves on a day-to-day basis:
I am a maintainance apprentice, in my first year im based in the training school.
2. Have you learnt any new skills or developed existing skills?
yes i have learnt many new skills
3. To what extent do you enjoy your programme?
i am enjoying the aprenticship greatly, I have made lots of new friends and enjoy learning new skills while having fun
4. How valued do you feel by BMW Group?
i feel very valued in the bmw group
5. How well organised/structured is your programme?
The organisation could be better lots of things apear to be an after thought
6a. How much support do you receive from your training provider?
We recieve alot off support from our training provider
6b. How much support do you receive from your employer?
we recieve alot of support from our employer
7. How well does your salary/package meet your costs?
the salary package is exellent
8. Are there many opportunities outside of work?
at the moment there are not many oppertunities outside off work
9a. Would you recommend BMW Group to a friend? *
9b. Why? *
because the training you get is second to none.
10. What tips or advice would you give to others applying to BMW Group? *
Make sure you have a solid CV
More from BMW GroupMore Reviews Company Profile
Get personalised jobs straight to your inbox
Save time job hunting - get tailored job opportunities sent straight to you!