1. Please give an overview of your role and what this involves on a day-to-day basis:
I am a business apprentice at Peugeot Citroën Automobiles. I think it is a good experience and everyone looks after you. There are quite a lot of utilities on site which can really benefit your everyday life too. e.g. Drycleaners
2. Have you learnt any new skills or developed existing skills?
lots, ranging from maths to computers.
3. To what extent do you enjoy your programme?
yes I would recommend this
4. How valued do you feel by PSA Group?
I am very appreciated for my hard work and efforts
5. How well organised/structured is your programme?
6a. How much support do you receive from your training provider?
I have received training from a lot of my colleagues and my manager.
6b. How much support do you receive from your employer?
I never really hear from HR but my manager is here to support me everyday
7. How well does your salary/package meet your costs?
For an apprenticeship wage this is very good. I am able to put quite a lot of my wage in savings and get a car etc.
8. Are there many opportunities outside of work?
there are the other day I went to London to present our new DS3
9a. Would you recommend PSA Group to a friend? *
9b. Why? *
It is a lot of fun, a good working experience
10. What tips or advice would you give to others applying to PSA Group? *
Never be afraid to ask anyone for help. These people are here to help you as well as work with them
More from PSA GroupMore Reviews Company Profile
Get personalised jobs straight to your inbox
Save time job hunting - get tailored job opportunities sent straight to you!