1. Please give an overview of your role and what this involves on a day-to-day basis:
learning and gainins an understanding of different areas of the business and investigating how they relate to quality
2. Have you learnt any new skills or developed existing skills?
3. To what extent do you enjoy your programme?
the program is very enjoyable
4. How valued do you feel by BMW Group?
i feel they are investing well in me for my future
5. How well organised/structured is your programme?
the program is run very well however the college side of things are not as good. this is more to do with the college than the company itself
6a. How much support do you receive from your training provider?
as much as we require
6b. How much support do you receive from your employer?
however much we require
7. How well does your salary/package meet your costs?
8. Are there many opportunities outside of work?
yes if you are willing to put the time in
9a. Would you recommend BMW Group to a friend? *
9b. Why? *
they have the opportunity to earn a good salary and gain good qualifications
10. What tips or advice would you give to others applying to BMW Group? *
do your research and practice for the interview stages
More from BMW GroupMore Reviews Company Profile
Get personalised jobs straight to your inbox
Save time job hunting - get tailored job opportunities sent straight to you!