1. Please give an overview of your role and what this involves on a day-to-day basis:
As a maintenance engineer i am learning to respond to break downs understanding what is wrong and how to solve the problem. I may be asked to adjust things or make new structures and objects.
2. Have you learnt any new skills or developed existing skills?
During my apprenticeship i have learnt new electrical and mechanical skills whilst expanding mathmatical skills.
3. To what extent do you enjoy your programme?
i enjoy the programme. Each day at work is different so i never know what i am going to face.
4. How valued do you feel by BMW Group?
I feel extremely valued by BMW Group.
5. How well organised/structured is your programme?
The structure of the programme is well organized with a clear plan in place. This explains the goals for each year
6a. How much support do you receive from your training provider?
My training provider provides all the support i need and ask for
6b. How much support do you receive from your employer?
My employer provides the relevant support needed and encourages apprentices
7. How well does your salary/package meet your costs?
The salary is excellent. Easily covers traveliing and general living.
8. Are there many opportunities outside of work?
There are plenty of oppertunities outside of work. Numerous leisure centres in the area that hold clubs.
9a. Would you recommend BMW Group to a friend? *
9b. Why? *
BMW is an excellent company to work for that values their employees. Working for BMW Group give you a great sense od achievement.
10. What tips or advice would you give to others applying to BMW Group? *
Try your best at school and dont give up. If you get an interview be confident and show them what youve got.
More from BMW GroupMore Reviews Company Profile
Get personalised jobs straight to your inbox
Save time job hunting - get tailored job opportunities sent straight to you!