1. Please give an overview of your role and what this involves on a day-to-day basis:
My role is to study and gain my qualifications needed as well as some practical skills to complete my apprenticeship to then work on station as a technician.
2. Have you learnt any new skills or developed existing skills?
Yes I have learned a lot of new mechanical skills and developed others such as electrical and C&I in first year.
3. To what extent do you enjoy your programme?
I enjoy learning new things and updating my skills.
4. How valued do you feel by EDF Energy?
I feel valued as EDF spend a lot of time and money to develop their apprentices.
5. How well organised/structured is your programme?
I feel the programme is well structured and usually runs as smoothly as possible.
6a. How much support do you receive from your training provider?
I receive all the support I need.
6b. How much support do you receive from your employer?
I receive as much support as I ask of them.
7. How well does your salary/package meet your costs?
It is adequate for the moment.
8. Are there many opportunities outside of work?
There are usually plenty of opportunities, but getting to them is sometimes a challenge.
9a. Would you recommend EDF Energy to a friend? *
9b. Why? *
They are a good respectable company to work for and you can expect great future prospects with them.
10. What tips or advice would you give to others applying to EDF Energy? *
Always be persistent. Never back down and always put your all into everything you do. Most importantly, be yourself.
More from EDF EnergyMore Reviews Company Profile
Get personalised jobs straight to your inbox
Save time job hunting - get tailored job opportunities sent straight to you!