Maintenance apprentice at BMW Group

Oxford
14th March 2016

Connect with BMW Group

Mondays we're in the on-site college learning BTEC, the ramiander of the week we're in a workshop completing trailblaizer course in machining, hand-fitting, electrical and mechanical.

Everything learned in BTEC is new and I have found it chllenging but enjoyable. The trailblaizer course has made it a new learning experience with hands on work and tasks.

I'm finding the apprenticeship very enjoyable, with new challenges everyday and a new working attitude making me ready for a future career.

4. How valued do you feel by BMW Group?

I feel like I am a part of the companies future, and the amount of money invested in me and the other apprentices shows that the company values us.

The course is structured and managed very well, with only a few expected problems the course is going very smoothly.

We receive as much help as we need, because we choose to be here the tutors know we want to learn and improve.

We receive as much help as we need, because we choose to be here the employers know we want to learn and improve, to do the best for the company.

The salary provide is very good and easily covers any cost of living as a young adult.

There are many opportunities created by BMW for the employers outside of work such as mountain challenges and ice-breaking trips.

9a. Would you recommend BMW Group to a friend? *

Its a fantastic opportunity to work and gain experience in this kind of environment, by learning and earning you gain the needed skills and knowledge as well as the attitude to work.

10. What tips or advice would you give to others applying to BMW Group? *

Don't think of it as school, it's more work and requires more effort from you but its a great way to start you career and you can benefit alot more from it.