1. Please give an overview of your role and what this involves on a day-to-day basis:
2. Have you learnt any new skills or developed existing skills?
Learnt how to us machines Programming
3. To what extent do you enjoy your programme?
Doing external courses Hands on experience
4. How valued do you feel by BMW Group?
By Maintinace team... Very By training department ... No
5. How well organised/structured is your programme?
First year - bad (in house training for a year) Second and third - a bit ( placements but Managment 5/10) Final - don't hear from training team apart from when we've done somthing wrong
6a. How much support do you receive from your training provider?
First year 7/10 Second/third 6/10 Final - 0 from training team, 8 from Maintinace manager
6b. How much support do you receive from your employer?
Production mangers a lot
7. How well does your salary/package meet your costs?
8. Are there many opportunities outside of work?
9a. Would you recommend BMW Group to a friend? *
9b. Why? *
Well paid with lots of benifits
10. What tips or advice would you give to others applying to BMW Group? *
More from BMW GroupMore Reviews Company Profile
Get personalised jobs straight to your inbox
Save time job hunting - get tailored job opportunities sent straight to you!