1. Please give an overview of your role and what this involves on a day-to-day basis:
Apprentice duty manager -Customer services -Working stock -inventory -Handling safe -managing staff
2. Have you learnt any new skills or developed existing skills?
I've learnt how to manage people and staff making me more confident in and outside work. I'm more organised and have developed on alot of skills as am never doing the same thing all day
3. To what extent do you enjoy your programme?
I enjoyed the programme it was fun and challenging
4. How valued do you feel by Aldi?
Very my manager and co-workers are aswell helpful and friendly
5. How well organised/structured is your programme?
The training with assessor couldn't have been better
6a. How much support do you receive from your training provider?
A get all the help and support a need
6b. How much support do you receive from your employer?
My employer is helpful
7. How well does your salary/package meet your costs?
Could be better
8. Are there many opportunities outside of work?
9a. Would you recommend Aldi to a friend? *
9b. Why? *
It's a fast going job that always keeps you busy and challenging you
10. What tips or advice would you give to others applying to Aldi? *
Know a bit about the company and dont go in thinking it will be an easy
More from AldiMore Reviews Company Profile
Get personalised jobs straight to your inbox
Save time job hunting - get tailored job opportunities sent straight to you!
Latests jobs from Aldi
To coincide with National Apprenticeship Week (6th-10th March 2017), Ellie Dumont, an Aldi Store Apprentice, provides an insight into her...