1. Please give an overview of your role and what this involves on a day-to-day basis:
On a daily basis I carry out mechanical tasks to help maintain the standard of nuclear plant. I work on both nuclear specific plant and conventional plant such as pumps and valves.
2. Have you learnt any new skills or developed existing skills?
From starting the apprenticeship I learned new skills as I had no previous experience in this area of work.
3. To what extent do you enjoy your programme?
I have thoroughly enjoyed the full experience as it has given me the chance to learn my trade whilst working with experience technicians. In additon to this I have ben able to travel to new places and meet life long friends.
4. How valued do you feel by EDF Energy?
I feel very valued
5. How well organised/structured is your programme?
6a. How much support do you receive from your training provider?
6b. How much support do you receive from your employer?
7. How well does your salary/package meet your costs?
8. Are there many opportunities outside of work?
9a. Would you recommend EDF Energy to a friend? *
9b. Why? *
It is a great company that provides many opporutnies both inside the workplace and out.
10. What tips or advice would you give to others applying to EDF Energy? *
Do research and act professional
More from EDF EnergyMore Reviews Company Profile
Get personalised jobs straight to your inbox
Save time job hunting - get tailored job opportunities sent straight to you!