1. Please give an overview of your role and what this involves on a day-to-day basis:
4th year apprentice. Carry out daily maintenance alongside a maintenance technican.
2. Have you learnt any new skills or developed existing skills?
Yes developed skills as a mechanical technician.
3. To what extent do you enjoy your programme?
4. How valued do you feel by EDF Energy?
A lot of time and money is spent on the apprenticeship program.
5. How well organised/structured is your programme?
6a. How much support do you receive from your training provider?
As much as required when needed.
6b. How much support do you receive from your employer?
As much as needed.
7. How well does your salary/package meet your costs?
4th year salary is well paid.
8. Are there many opportunities outside of work?
9a. Would you recommend EDF Energy to a friend? *
9b. Why? *
Good company to work for. Most jobs are well paid.
10. What tips or advice would you give to others applying to EDF Energy? *
Learn about the company before applying.
More from EDF EnergyMore Reviews Company Profile
Get personalised jobs straight to your inbox
Save time job hunting - get tailored job opportunities sent straight to you!