Maintenance Apprentice at EDF Energy

Ashford

Connect with EDF Energy

5.7/10

I am a member of the mechanical maintenance department, where I help maintain the mechanical plant on site. however my first two years where class room based learning.

a number of mechanical and engineering based skill, including level 3 BTEC and level 3 NVQ. I have also learnt a lot of hand skills and technical knowledge.

I have highly enjoied this programme and have learnt a vast amount over the first three years of my four year apprenticship with EDF and look forward to the final year

RateMyApprenticeship is currently advertising 1 role at EDF Energy

4. How valued do you feel by EDF Energy?

i have felt very valued during the first three years of my four year apprenticship with EDF energy. i have a number of roles and responsiblities.

my programme with EDF energy hase been very oganised, the first two years was spent at HMS sultan where i completed a level 3 BTEC and NVQ in engineering.

i have been given a large amount of support during my apprenticship with EDF energy. the first two years was spent at HMS sultan where i completed a level 3 BTEC and NVQ in engineering.

i have been given a large amount of support during my apprenticship with EDF energy. the second two years of my four year programme have been completed on site.

RateMyApprenticeship is currently advertising 1 role at EDF Energy

My salary could be improved to help me cover my costs. This section of the comment has been removed by a member of the RateMyApprenticeship Team because it did not meet our site terms and conditions

there are a large number of opportunities outside of work, such as the kite flying club and ping pong. This section of the comment has been removed by a member of the RateMyApprenticeship Team because it did not meet our site terms and conditions

9a. Would you recommend EDF Energy to a friend? *

yes i would recommend EDF energys's four year advanced apprenticship programme :::to a friend of mine, as it would be fun to work with someone that i like.:::

10. What tips or advice would you give to others applying to EDF Energy? *

i have a couple pieces of advice or tips that i would give to someone that is applying for the EDF energy addvanced nuclear apprenticship programme. good luck.