1. Please give an overview of your role and what this involves on a day-to-day basis:
Team leader. Being partbof the stores managenent to assist in delivering good customer service and stock replenishment
2. Have you learnt any new skills or developed existing skills?
Yes. Improved confidence and how to deliver customer service in different way depending on the situation
3. To what extent do you enjoy your programme?
I am really enjoying this programme
4. How valued do you feel by Superdrug?
I am feeling very valued by superdrug
5. How well organised/structured is your programme?
Very well organized. My assessor visits every 4-6 weeks to give me feedback and to give me more tasks
6a. How much support do you receive from your training provider?
I receive a good level of support from my trainer
6b. How much support do you receive from your employer?
I receive a good level of support from my employer
7. How well does your salary/package meet your costs?
It meets my costs sufficiently
8. Are there many opportunities outside of work?
9a. Would you recommend Superdrug to a friend? *
9b. Why? *
Because there are so many opportunities delivered to you
10. What tips or advice would you give to others applying to Superdrug? *
Just work hard and you will be rewarded
More from SuperdrugMore Reviews Company Profile
Get personalised jobs straight to your inbox
Save time job hunting - get tailored job opportunities sent straight to you!